Help Desk Technical Support Representatives
Stay Tuned (Hiring After the Holiday Season): SalesChain is seeking Help Desk Technical Support Representatives that are ready to learn our business and provide appropriate solutions and alternatives via phone and e-mail to our customers. SalesChain is a web-based, software as a service provider for office equipment dealers across the US and Canada. You will be working in a fast-paced, business environment with talented co-workers in Waterbury, CT.
This opportunity is perfect for a motivated self-starter and requires a mastery of Microsoft Office. A+ certification and experience with multi-line phone systems are preferred.
This position is directly responsible for communicating and responding to our customer’s needs by monitoring our help desk phones and email support requests. Responsibilities include keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts, and filing documents while following communication procedures, guidelines, and policies. Our tight-knit group of help desk representatives become the voice of our customer’s needs and the front-line face of the company.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Interacting with customers who require software assistance via phone and email
- Using remote desktop access to demonstrate/debug customer challenges
- Scheduling customer appointments with our IT and Management staff to resolve issues
- Learning, understanding, and implementing our software tool
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mastery of Microsoft Office
- Ability to communicate within our office using Microsoft Teams
- Professional and persuasive speaking skills
- Patience and adaptability
- Independent problem solver
- High School diploma or GED Required
- College Degree in business or finance preferred
- A+ certification preferred
- Medical benefits are available after 3 months
- 401k benefits are available after 6 months
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: Starting From $30,000 annually depending on experience